Fox tenants are QUALITY * CRAFTMANSHIP * DESIGN and we strive for 100% on every home we build! Some things that set us apart from our competition are:
- Fox neighborhood locations are chosen years in advance and with the thought of providing our buyers with lasting value.
- In-house designers/planners are available to help Fox buyers customize the home of their dreams.
- The average Fox home site is 15% – 30% larger than our competition. This makes our streetscape seem much more attractive and less crowded.
- Fox provides a STANDARD landscaping package (minimum one tree, shrubs/bushes in the beds and front sod).
- A choice of exterior finishes are always available to Fox buyers – brick, stone/stucco, stucco, or Hardie.
- Garages are fully finished (sheetrocked, textured, and painted) plus Fox adds Hardie cement fiberboard at the base of the garage to create a moisture barrier.
- Fox uses the BIBS system for insulation, the industry-leading residential and commercial high performance insulation system.
- All cabinetry is custom and solid wood. No pre-fab cabinets with Fox!
- Superior 30 year dimensional shingles are a Fox standard.
Of course Fox meets or exceeds all Codes/requirements for building and energy-efficiency, too. Please visit one of our model homes to find out more about our standard features.